July 24, 2009

Outtasorts



I had a dream the other night that I had to get a piece to a show that
night so I was scrambling around looking for something I could put in.
Everything I could find was half finished, on cardboard and poorly
done. No matter how hard I tried to complete one of the pieces or make
it better, it would just get worse.

That pretty much sums up how I am feeling at the moment. I know
everything passes, and I have some fine work done for my next show,
but everything I attempt at the moment just leaves me feeling like I
want to scream. It really sucks to say the least. Not fun when
something you normally enjoy doing leads to anxiousness.

The other dream I had was about a teen girl walking to school
with a ghost teen girl from the 1800s. The ghost girl was wearing big hoop skirts and a gray wool dress and had these little black shoes dangling like the clapper in a bell. The real girl had to remind the ghost girl to at least pretend to walk normally because people weren't used to seeing someone
gliding along a foot off the ground.

Not sure what that one sums up.